We have introduced advanced production technology into our facilities, including PLC splitters and splitter chips supplied by Fira in Korea. We have a PLC splitter manufacturing workshop, PLC splitter chip manufacturing workshop, and fiber optic connector manufacturing workshop. We are also equipped with 5 fiber optic patch cord production lines and 2 MPO production lines.
Main manufacturing equipment and production capacity
1. With 6 Japan DISO dicing saws, 600,000 PLC chips can be produced per month.
2. With 50 fiber optic splitter alignment stages, 200,000 PCS fiber optic splitters can be produced monthly.
3. With 5 fiber optic patch cord assembly lines, the monthly productive capacity can reach 1,500,000 cords.
4. With 6 tapered couplers, 30,000 PCS can be produced per month.
5. With 8 WDM adjusting frames, 20,000 channels can be produced monthly.
6. The 2 MPO production lines can produce 20,000 connectors per month.
The fiber optic splitter manufacturing workshop covers an area of about 2000 square meters, with 30 production staff members working in accordance with industry operative standards on the production line. As an important step in the production process, each specific process has a display for reference, then the glue treatment is to be completed by an automatic glue machine.
The light emitted by the light source is reflected by the pellicle mirror to the Mirau interference objective, at which time it is focused on the end face of the tested fiber connector. After being reflected by the end face, it will be transmitted together with the light reflected by the reflector of the Mirau interference objective through the pellicle mirror, and be shown on the computer monitor.
It is the only machine processing in the production process. 3 different types of wafer cutting equipment are equipped, which can simultaneously and continuously provide the raw material needed for workshop production, and adjust the size parameters of the parts according to the production requirements.